Here’s some important information
Shine Hair & Beauty aims to provide a pampered and relaxing experience for every client, every visit. For us to deliver the most premium services and experience, we kindly ask that you observe our etiquette guidelines:
- We equally respect the time of all our clients, which is why it’s essential for you to arrive on time for your appointment, preventing other clients being delayed for their services.
- If you’re unable to make your appointment, let us know as soon as possible, otherwise, a cancellation fee may be applied. This allows other clients the opportunity to fill the appointment.
- We strive to create a relaxing and tranquil environment. Please be courteous, put your phone on silent and respect everyone else’s time of relaxation.
- Children are welcome in our salon, but we encourage you to bring something that they can entertain themselves with. We want our clients to feel comfortable and relaxed, without any distractions.
- If you schedule a colour appointment, avoid wearing white or high-collared tops. We take the utmost care when colouring, however, we prefer to prevent any damage to garments during colouring and rinsing. Shine Hair & Beauty does not take responsibility for any clothing or personal items.
- Payment for all services can be made by Cash, EFTPOS,Visa, Mastercard, After Pay/Salon Pay.
- Quotes online or over the phone – Whilst we endeavour to provide accurate quotes for all services over the phone and online, prices may vary following a personal in-depth consultation in the salon. Please request a quote from your stylist during the face to face consultation process if required.
If you have not had a colour previously or have experienced any sensitivity or reactions from previous colouring, we recommend a sensitivity test prior to your colour appointment.
Please book this 48 hour’s prior to your colour service.
If you need to cancel your colour appointment which is booked in with a cut, please contact the salon prior to your booking time. Appointments cannot be cancelled at time of visit and may incur a cancellation fee.
Our highly trained technicians provide professional colour service using the finest products available. For outstanding results to continue, how you treat your hair is important.
Shine Hair & Beauty cannot guarantee lasting results if you use unsuitable hair products or swim regularly. If for some reason you are unhappy with your hair colour, please contact us within the first week after your service.
Your details given to Shine Hair & Beauty are kept confidential and are for our records only. If there is any method in which you would prefer us not to contact, you please let us know. Shine Hair & Beauty is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service and we are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 which sets out several principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
As a Shine Hair & Beauty client you may be asked to be featured on our social media pages. No images will be used without permission. In return we request that you respect our stylist’s privacy and do not PM or send friend requests.